Archive for the ‘convert eps file’ Tag
You can now use Zamzar to convert Encapsulated PostScript (.eps) image files into a variety of other image formats, including jpg, gif, png and many more – online and for free.
The Encapsulated PostScript, or EPS, format is a popular a graphics file format, designed around the PostScript specification. It is often used for vector and bitmap graphics artwork, and is supported by many graphics, illustration, and page-layout programs – the EPS format can be used to transfer PostScript artwork between these applications. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, CorelDRAW and GIMP all support saving out in the EPS format.
The full list of formats you can now convert .eps files into are shown below:
- bmp – Windows bitmap
- gif – Compuserve graphics interchange
- ico – Windows Icon
- jpg – JPEG compliant image
- pcx – PC Paintbrush Bitmap Graphic
- png – Portable Network Graphic
- ps – Postscript document
- tga – Truevision Targa Graphic
- thumbnail – Thumbnail image
- tiff – Tagged image file format
- wbmp – Wireless Bitmap File Format
Just head over to Zamzar to go EPS converter crazy !