Archive for the ‘convert pdf’ Tag
An eBook (short for electronic book, a.k.a. digital book, ebook, and eBook) is an electronic text version of a conventional printed book. Usually read on dedicated hardware devices known as e-Readers or eBook devices (Amazon Kindle, Apple iPad), PC’s and some phones can also be used to read eBooks. With the advent of these eBook readers a number of specialised eBook file formats, have appeared on the scene.
We have had a number of request from you guys to allow conversion of PDF files into these various eBook formats and we’re pleased to say this is now possible.
Convert your PDF files into:
- epub – Open eBook File
- fb2 – FictionBook 2.0 File
- lit – Microsoft eBook File
- lrf – Sony Portable Reader File
- mobi – Mobipocket eBook
- oeb – Open eBook File
- pdb – Palm Media eBook file
- pml – eBook file
- rb – RocketEdition eBook file
- tcr – Psion eBook file
Why not head over to Zamzar to try converting your PDF files into eBooks now ?
We are always striving to improve the quality of our conversions here at Zamzar. Today we’re pleased to announce that as part of this effort we have rolled out a new way of converting PDF to image formats.
These improvements will result in …
- Less failures
- Greater conversion clarity
- Provide the opportunity to either download a zip file containing all of the images from the converted PDF document or just individual images
Why not head over to Zamzar to try these out now ?
We’re excited to announce that you can now use Zamzar to convert PDF files into Excel (XLS) files – all online and all for free.
We hope this will be especially useful for all of you who have to deal with data locked away in PDF files that needs to be manipulated or analysed in a spreadsheet.
You might, for example want to use Zamzar to convert Apple’s latest set of financial figures into an Excel file:
.. or your local train timetable:
We think this feature will be particularly useful for our visually impaired users, many of whom receive documents from friends and colleagues in formats that are difficult for screen readers to access. We also hope this will come in handy for anyone who wants to listen to documents, emails or pdf files on the go – All files are converted into the mp3 format, making them ideal for listening on portable music players such as the iPod.
The full list of supported files which you can convert into mp3 is listed below:
- doc – Microsoft Word Document
- docx – Microsoft Word 2007 Document
- odt – OpenDocument Text Document
- pdf – Portable Document Format
- pub – Microsoft Publisher
- txt – Plain Text document
- wpd – Wordperfect Document
- wps – Microsoft Works Document
Just click to try out Zamzar’s document to speech magic right now, or hit the play button below to hear the text of this post spoken out loud !