Archive for the ‘Microsoft Works’ Tag
We’ve been beavering away here at Zamzar HQ to extend the range of conversions we support and we’re pleased to announce that wks – a popular Spreadsheet format generated by Microsoft Works software can now be converted.
The WorKSheet (wks) file is a proprietary format used by Microsoft to save spreadsheets out from Microsoft Works. You can now use Zamzar to convert those files into any one of the following formats:
- csv – Comma Separated Values
- html – Hypertext Markup Language
- mdb – Microsoft Access Database
- ods – OpenDocument spreadsheet
- pcx – Graphics format
- pdf – Portable Document Format
- ps – Postscript document
- rtf – Rich text format
- xls – Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet
- xlsx – Microsoft Excel 2007 Spreadsheet
- xml – Extensible Markup Language
So, release your numbers today – go convert a wks file !