You can now use Zamzar to convert a variety of image files into the ever-popular PDF format.
Converting images into PDF can be useful when you need to share designs or graphics with clients in a standard and professional format which they are likely to be able to view. Adobe Acrobat has a huge installed base, and converting to PDF is a nice way of adding a professional touch to your design.
You can now convert any of the following formats into PDF:
- bmp – Windows bitmap
- gif – Compuserve graphics interchange
- ico – Windows Icon
- jpg – JPEG compliant image
- pcx – PC Paintbrush Bitmap Graphic
- png – Portable Network Graphic
- ps – Postscript document
- tga – Truevision Targa Graphic
- thumbnail – Thumbnail image
- tiff – Tagged image file format
- wbmp – Wireless Bitmap File Format
Just head over to Zamzar to convert.