We’ve just added the ability to convert between various compressed file formats using Zamzar – This can be helpful if you get stuck with a zip format that you can’t open.
Zamzar now supports conversion from the following formats below to any of the others on the list:
- 7z – 7-Zip Compressed File
- tar.bz2 – Bzip 2 UNIX Compressed File
- cab – Cabinet File
- lzh – Compressed Archive File
- rar – WinRAR Compressed Archive
- tar – Gzip Compressed Archive
- yz1 – DeepFreezer Compressed Archive
- zip – Compressed Archive File
Click here to convert today, or read more about the different types of compressed files here.
Happy Converting !
The Zamzar Team.
Update: After feedback from you guys we’ve now also added support for the popular .rar format as well !
I would love to see *.rar file format under this section. 🙂
Later on try to implement various image formats (*.iso,*.daa,etc) as they also compresses.
softhunterdevil – Consider it done. We’ve added in support for converting from the .rar format into the other compressed file formats.
Thanks Zamzar guys!!
Thank u soooo much….Great work!!!!:):)