Visio is a popular diagramming program for Microsoft Windows which can be used to create simple visual representations of complex data, from business processes to network topologies.
Visio may be good, but not everyone has it. We hope this new conversion will be useful if you want to share your creations with others who don’t have Visio installed – you can convert .vsd files into pdf documents or images rather than send round Visio files.
In fact Zamzar now allows you to convert .vsd files into any one of the following formats:
- bmp – Windows Bitmap
- gif – Compuserve graphics interchange
- html – Hypertext Markup Language
- jpg – JPEG compliant image
- pdf – Portable Document Format
- png – Portable Network Graphic
- tiff – Tagged image file format
So, what are you waiting for ? Go Miscrosoft Visio converter crazy today – release those diagrams !