We’re always happy when you guys email us requesting new conversion types – so hat tip to David G. He requested that we look into supporting EMF files to other image formats. I’m pleased to say that our team of chameleons looked into this and made it happen !
Should anyone else have any suggestions for formats we should consider feel free to contact us at support (at) Zamzar.com.
You can now convert EMF (Windows Enhanced Metafile) into any of the following formats:
- bmp – Windows bitmap
- gif – Compuserve graphics interchange
- ico – Windows Icon
- jpg – JPEG compliant image
- pcx – PC Paintbrush Bitmap Graphic
- pdf – Portable Document Format
- ps – Postscript document
- png – Portable Network Graphic
- tga – Truevision Targa Graphic
- thumbnail – Thumbnail image
- tiff – Tagged image file format
- wbmp – Wireless Bitmap File Format
Why not head over to Zamzar to try these out now ?