You can now convert .TS files to other popular video formats using Zamzar – we are delighted to announce support for this brand new conversion. The popular TS format is used to encode HDTV broadcasts – we have had a lot of requests from people who are looking for a simple way to convert these files into a more useable format. We’re pleased to say that we’ve now enabled this and you can now use Zamzar to convert TS files into a bunch of video and audio formats, including AVI, FLV, MOV, MP4 and MPG !
People want their formats to be in a more standard form with the ability to play them on a multitude of devices – with this new enhancement you can now play the TS file on your iPhone, iPad, PC or Mac – enjoy !
See the list of supported conversions that we now support from TS below :
- 3gp – 3GPP Multimedia File
- 3g2 – 3GPP2 Multimedia File
- aac – Advanced Audio Coding File
- ac3 – AC3 Audio File
- avi – Windows video file
- flac – Free Lossless Audio Codec
- flv – Flash video
- gif – Compuserve graphics interchange
- iPad – MPEG-4 (H264) Video File
- iPhone – MPEG-4 (H264) Video File
- iPod – MPEG-4 Video File
- mp3 – Compressed audio file
- mov – Apple QuickTime Movie
- mp4 – MPEG-4 Video File
- mpg – Moving Picture Experts Group File
- ogg – Ogg Vorbis Compressed Audio File
- wav – Windows audio file
- webm – Multimedia Container Format
- wmv – Windows Media Video
We hope this new feature will help all of you who have been stuck looking for a way to convert your TS files into both video and audio.
Don’t take our word for it – Go try it out for yourself today !