A common request we’ve had at Zamzar is to convert PostScript (.ps) files into PDF. We’re pleased to announce that our engineers have now enabled this, and a whole raft of other formats too !
You can now convert .ps files from their native Postscript format into any one of the following formats:
- bmp – Windows bitmap
- gif – Compuserve graphics interchange
- jpg – JPEG compliant image
- pdf – Portable Document Format
- thumbnail – Thumbnail image
- tiff – Tagged image file format
Why not head over to Zamzar to try it out now ?
If you have suggestions for any other formats you’d like to see us support just get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.